Windows 10 Anniversary Update - Agenda View Not Working

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some of you who upgraded using the new Windows 10 Anniversary Update know of the "Agenda View" feature. That is, simply clicking the date and time at the bottom of the taskbar: rather than just the simple calendar showing up, an agenda of events from that calendar show up beneath it (see spoiler for sample pic I found online). However, this agenda view does not show up for me despite clearly having events in my calendar.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
upload_2016-8-3_20-27-31.png

Last edited by HaloEffect17,

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Only a few people get the anniversary update through Windows Update. But often times, many have to do it manually through the Media Creation Tool. The 1607 update came out on August 2.
Is that the update that totally revamped the start menu and setting stuffs? If yes, I got it as well. Lol

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works for me. Even syncs with my Google Calendar on my phone. Stupid question, but you don't have the Agenda hidden, do you? If it is, all you'd have to do is click on your clock, then right above that it would say "Show agenda" with a little up carrot next to it.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Vishnoo

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
OFFTOPIC: How can i disable my updtaes in WINDOWS 10.It automatically downloads.I have a limited internet.

Vishnoo

Failure is success if we learn from it.
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I googled before i asked.
I don't have advanced settings option.
WINDOWS 10 ENTERPRISE 32 BIT.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Agenda view works for me. I was in the technical preview and installed Windows 10 as soon as it was made available for upgrading, so I probably was at the beginning of the line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn