BadAnimal

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To celebrate the launch of Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command on Nintendo DS this Friday (7th December), THQ have announced a competition that gives people a chance to get hold of some elusive and exclusive swag. The first prize winner will get a hold of a unique Warhammer Nintendo DS, designed and modelled in collaboration with Games Workshop and is only one of six in the world. Four runners up will get hold of copies of the game and a t-shirt.

All you need to do is head on over to THQ's website, sign up to be a MyTHQ member if you're not one already and answer the question, which should be a doddle if you're a Warhammer fan.

# The Competition page

If you want to see your potential prize before entering, pop to THQ's Flickr page and see what you could be playing DS games on in the future!

# Image of the DS

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Amazing!
ohmy.gif

I can't really tell... Is the design on the top of the DS drawn onto it, or is it an object itself? My eyes are deceiving me..

~Nero

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Worst DS design ever.
Seriously...Nintendo has failed to deliver a nice looking DS Lite.
They use all this stupid lookin' shit instead of using orange, green, red, etc colors.
I mean, c'mon Nintendo...stop giving up wierd shit and actually throw a nice color or two out there!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Worst DS design ever.
Seriously...Nintendo has failed to deliver a nice looking DS Lite.
They use all this stupid lookin' shit instead of using orange, green, red, etc colors.
I mean, c'mon Nintendo...stop giving up wierd shit and actually throw a nice color or two out there!

Although I agree with you about the lack of colours, I have to disagree with you about there not being any nice colours. The current DS colours are quite nice, although very textbook and not in ur face like lime green and neon yellow

Attachments

• 804741373_l.jpg
    804741373_l.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 212

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr