[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Win a Limited Edition Avicii Switch Lite

-Update 25.08.2020-

We have now drawn the lucky winner using Gleam's built in randomizer, so without further ado, the lucky winner of the custom Avicii Switch Lite is.. [prebreak]1[/prebreak]

GBAtemp member @Necron

Congratulations, I will pass your information over to Wired!

Thanks to everyone who entered and look out for more awesome competitions on GBAtemp in 2020.

-----Original Post-----

GBAtemp has partnered up with Wired Productions to bring you the chance to win an exclusive limited edition Avicii Invector branded Switch Lite:

Avicii_Switch_Lite_BeautyImage_1080p.jpg

Critically acclaimed rhythm game, AVICII Invector comes to Nintendo Switch September 8th on what would have been the powerhouse performer’s 31st birthday. AVICII Invector Encore Edition features ten new tracks, including music from his posthumous album, Tim

Only 5 of these Switch Lites have been created, and for your chance to win one use any of the following methods to enter:

GBAtemp Limited Edition Avicii Invector: Encore Edition Switch Lite Giveaway

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im trying to enter via steam but it says cant use limited steam accounts, not sure what it means by that.

and he was a Swedish dj/producer famous world wide for tracks such as wake me up, hey brother and loads more, pretty sure you would have heard them in clubs/pubs.

he died at the age of 28, suicide.

Last edited by ,

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can you people stop being such childish little brats and either shut up OR be neutral in order to appreciate the fact that promotions like these PAY FOR THE WEBSITE YOU USE FOR FREE? Just not post or be midly supportive. We need this kind of thing to keep GBATemp strong and guess what we don't need? A bunch of "hur hur who cars?".

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wondering where the profits would go to regarding sales. Seems a bit 2 much for my taste to use a person who died for the sake of profit and marketing a game by giving away limited editions branded with his name on it. If the music studio still owns Avicii as a brand wich most do for many years after the person itself dies, they could use his name and pictures that were taken by them back then for covers, commercials, magazines and so forth ( not personal pictures tho taken by himself ) and profit of aviici after his death as a brand but that would be utterly disgusting if so, seems something that idiot Jay station would do. Does anyone know if this is the case or if it's a project from the family itself to remember his legacy and if the profit goes to them or a charity partly ? Would really like to know because if it's for the family i will buy it just for the sake of him being a legend and support his family by doing so. I just really don't want to give money to a company profiting of him after he died.

slimbizzy

call me watchu want
Trophies
Website
linktr.ee
XP
Country
Canada
Can you people stop being such childish little brats and either shut up OR be neutral in order to appreciate the fact that promotions like these PAY FOR THE WEBSITE YOU USE FOR FREE? Just not post or be midly supportive. We need this kind of thing to keep GBATemp strong and guess what we don't need? A bunch of "hur hur who cars?".
preach!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.