Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seazn said:
xJonny said:
Linkiboy said:
5$ saying that this person will disappear with all his cash, not buying anyone a MK or Wii.

It is slightly dodgy that he only joined today...

Trust me (even though my post count and fame on this forum is rather low...), eazyseph/Arya is the real deal. He's a trusted member on a few forums and a huge Brawl clan leader.
yaynds.gif

wow you really did your research on me =D

eazyseph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And I'm sorry everyone, I'm not done building the ladder, but I don't think I'll be banned from google adsense.
My friend got banned for making 100 bucks in less than a month, but I have 150 bucks in less then a month and havn't been banned yet.

The reason is because I ran numerous test to figure out how it works, unlike my friend he had a bunch of people from school to click the same four ads over and over again and only made 20 bucks.

I created the ad ladder, and so far it works. We only get in trouble if we click the same ads over and over, but as long as a majority clicks every ad only once, we should be okay!

But to be safe!

I won't start the competition until I receive my first check on march 30th.
Unless you guys decide to start it early.

This will also give me enough time to finish this "ninja warrior" lottery 100 level ad ladder thing, hehehe.

eazyseph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kedest said:
well i'd join, but only if the prizes are bought after drawing the winner, so they can be region specific. if have no use of an american wii and games.

sounds fair man, what if I just bought you a free loader also?
that might be easier for me.
But if not I guess I can try to get a paypal and order one off of ebay.

eazyseph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll do the draw a week before the game comes out.
And seeing as the store I buy my games from gets it early, "like I did with brawl"
I should pay enough money to have it shipped to you in a day, meaning possibly you might still get the game a day or two before everyone else!

"I got brawl 4 days early"

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you are only using Google AdSense, you are more than likely going to get banned from it for doing this. When people click on the links, they are supposed to have a legitimate interest in what they are clicking on (I know that doesn't always happen). Also, one of their policies is that you cannot encourage people to click on the links, which you are obviously doing.

eazyseph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, but the thing is that I've avoided it so far, I lasted longer than I friend and already went pass his limit.

Because what they did was click the same ads over and over again, they were obviously going to get busted for that.

That I'm doing is adding more and more ads that way they never have to reclick and make it seem like they're interested in each thing that comes up.

AND because it's not monitored by real people and only bots, there way of checking legitimacy is by the amount of "clicks" and the number of people sent to their site through that ad.

It's complicated, but I figured it out.

It's pretty much the reason why I have more money then my friend, once you reclick an ad it doesn't give you anymore money BUT it gives you a "warning"

sp my friend has a bunch of warnings and little money.

While by doing this I'll have more money then warnings. Just the little bit of warnings I got from the test I ran. Which is why I'm thinking about restarting this ad thing because I made some errors when I first got it.

But by my trial and errors I mastered it, in a sense. So maybe if they ignore my first couple of attempts to keep reclicking they will still give me the money or If I have 150 bucks worth of success and only 40 bucks of warnings they'll let it slide.

I'm not sure how the system works. but hopefully it's not too late for us.

I just want it fixed in time before mkwii comes out so I can really help you guys out.
If I was in it for the money I'd just ask my 200 man army to click ads for me all day, but I really want to use this money for a purpose rather then for myself.

And who doesn't love a lottery?

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, doesnt sound like a bad idea.
Nothing to lose to participate besides time.
Though a participation gift (like a small web sticker or some kinda cheap crud, maybe some one dollar items from someplace xD) might make things a little better for some.

I do hope your plan works. Kinda wish I did it myself really.

Anyway, sign me up, I'll give it a try.

Worst case scenerio Google bans ya and the whole plan goes out the window.
Or possibly you change your posts and act like you never said anything and sneak off with the extra money wich in Google's case you earned anyway.

Ya, just click the ads to enter the raffle. Your ad clicking is your entry fee.
Its not a bad idea as long as it works without any problems.

Eazyseph will be held resposible if something goes wrong, so its really his risk than ours.

Well goodluck to ya, I'll wait till this thing starts.
Also, whats the estimated number of needed participents to get a good payout and end result possible prizes?
Maybe I can get a few friends to try as well.

eazyseph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, I still havn't been banned and I have about 120 bucks saved, so I guess they don't suspect anything so far........
I might use this money to buy the games, and have you guys click to earn the money back.

That's more risky for me because if I get banned after I already buy the games, then I'll be personally losing money. But whatever I can do to keep my word.
I'll let you know when I get the pin number to get my money, they said one more week, anyone know the exact date mkwii comes out?

comtois

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you should update your list of people who are in, just so we know you're counting us.

are we still waiting until the 30th, or can we start now?

eazyseph

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
g4jek8j54 said:
Japan: April 10
Europe: April 11
Australia: April 24
North America: April 27

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Kart_Wii

thanks alot, I should get the 120 bucks in two weeks, and the game doesn't come out until 30 days from now..........
so you guys will have to make the money back I spend on these games, and that also gives me two weeks until the check is shipped to my house!
Ok sounds like a plan! Everything is running smoothly so far, I'll update the list!

Dessimat0r

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to say, Google Ads definitely had a clause in their ToC against this kind of thing when I was signed up with them. I'm not sure if its still there, but hopefully not. They withhold payment when its due, and then you end up getting nothing and banned. They only do the checking when the payment's due, just to be royal pains in the arse. Not only that, but their fraud detection system is hyper-sensitive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.