'Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town' launches on the Nintendo Switch today

willy.png

Previously released for PC, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town launches on the Nintendo Switch today. This indie side-scrolling point-and-click adventure has been developed by imaginarylab and is published by VLG publishing. It is said to appeal to fans of classic point-and-click titles Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island but packs 3D visuals and contemporary mechanics. For its launch, a new trailer was released, giving a glimpse of the gameplay:

Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town offers a modern take on point-and-click adventure games by having players collect clues and solve puzzles in a computerized 3D pirate themed world. As Willy uncovers details regarding his father’s mysterious disappearance, fans of all ages are able to enjoy hilarious dialogue, whimsical characters and charming cartoon graphics. Old school fans of the genre can appreciate easter eggs that reference iconic titles they grew up with during the good old days of gaming.

10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. After Willy receives a strange letter containing a cryptic message he heads on a perilous adventure to Bone Town, an unconventional place full of pirates and shady characters, to once and for all uncover the truth behind what happened to his father.

Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town is out now for Nintendo Switch for £22.49 / €24.99 / $24.99.

Be sure to lookout for our upcoming official review for the game!

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

SkittleDash

Head Nurse
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I'll be the first to do it.

"Can't wait to visit Bone Town, if you know what I mean..." :creep:

There. Now nobody can do it for the remainder of the thread. You're welcome.

Lmao. For fucks sake, I wasn't even thinking about it until you subtly hinted at it.

Reactions: BLsquared and Foxi4

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
First Backbone and now this? Two point and click games in a year? I am feeling spoiled.

Then again I still have a few old point and click games in my to play list...

Reactions: Jonna and Prans

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM