Willing to pay someone to fix my Eevee

PerdxxBlade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m not sure where to put this so I just chose this place, but as most of you know, there was a recent shiny Eevee event in Sword/Shield, and while dayskipping most of my finds, I forgot to change the date in the system back to normal before finding one in a random den at full odds without using a wishing piece, so now my actually legit Pokémon has a fake catch date which is really bugging me. I was so out of it for dayskipping that long.

I was wondering if there is someone out there who will be willing to edit the date on it for me back to what I actually caught it at and then trade it back to me in order to fix my stupid mistake, because I don’t have a hackable Switch. I’m willing to pay $20 to whoever can do this

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, you didn't cheat or hack Sword/Shield; you just did something everyone can do. Not sure why that would make the Eevee illegal/illegitimate when it's clearly not.

PerdxxBlade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, you didn't cheat or hack Sword/Shield; you just did something everyone can do. Not sure why that would make the Eevee illegal/illegitimate when it's clearly not.
I know. It just bothers me that he has an impossible catch date, so I don’t mind tossing a few bucks to someone who can fix it.

Last edited by PerdxxBlade,

PerdxxBlade

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ll help you. What is your Friend Code?
Sorry. My subscription expired during the time I hadn’t returned to this topic and I can’t afford it right now, but I’ll get back to you once I purchase it again. Thanks for posting here and letting me know

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Sorry. My subscription expired during the time I hadn’t returned to this topic and I can’t afford it right now, but I’ll get back to you once I purchase it again. Thanks for posting here and letting me know
Not sure but it should be feasible trading the eevee trough pokemon bank

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality