Willing to pay $150 to a person who can help me recover Pokemon from a Pokemon Stadium 1 file

gwiz210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,
Some of you all might have seen my post yesterday over on the "other handhelds" board regarding a corrupted Pokemon Red save file.
Long story short, I've lost my old Pokemon Red save file with my old pokemon including a promotional Mew from the late 1990s. Pokemon was a huge part of my childhood, and I would do anything to get my Pokemon back.
Today, I had a thought that despite my save being corrupted, my Pokemon might still be set a registered team on my Pokemon Stadium cartridge. You could imagine my feeling of relief when I saw them there as a registered team for the "Anything Goes" mode.

My request is this, I really really really want to get these Pokemon back in some working form. Be it a PokeSav file type equivalent for Gen 1 Pokemon games, a Red/Blue SAV file with them on it, or anything.
I can rip my save file from my N64 cart of Pokemon Stadium, and I will pay anyone who is willing to find a way to dump the team from that SAV into a working form in the handheld games $150.
I know that seems like a lot, and I know this is kind of a roundabout task, but the memories I've had playing with these pokemon over the last several years far exceed that value to me.

Can you help me? Please reply or reach out to me at [email protected]

Thank you, and I hope you can help me.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't advise paying someone to do this. It would be really easy to just open up a pokemon editor and make the exact team, especially for gen 1, and that's not worth $150.

gwiz210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't advise paying someone to do this. It would be really easy to just open up a pokemon editor and make the exact team, especially for gen 1, and that's not worth $150.
Is there any sort of Pokemon Stadium 1 save tool that you know of? I can't view exact stats.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not exactly the same but I could recreate the Pokemon to a gen 1 save if you give me their current levels, stats, etc, or the Stadium save file, if you'd like. I wouldn't need $150, or anything actually, just trying to help. Though, I do want to get a new DS flashcard...

Last edited by CeeDee,

gwiz210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not exactly the same but I could recreate the Pokemon to a gen 1 save if you give me their current levels, stats, etc, or the Stadium save file, if you'd like. I wouldn't need $150, or anything actually, just trying to help. Though, I do want to get a new DS flashcard...
I appreciate your support, but there are things I can't view from the N64 game (OT number, name, etc)

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I appreciate your support, but there are things I can't view from the N64 game (OT number, name, etc)
Oh, I found a tutorial. If you want, toss me the save file and I can try my best to export the mons to a save.

...or not, it's not that easy, it seems...

Last edited by CeeDee,

Boogieboo6

@realDonaldTrump
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, it's a very difficult process. I'll need $300 to make it worth it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) #NoScamAtAll

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know there is no way to take pokemon off of a stadium registered team back into a gameboy game, so I don't think it's possible as a save editor for Stadium doesn't exist.
Crap, and I was just about to ask if it was possible in game.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should show me the tutorial you're speaking of. I'm interested.
This offer is still open to all.
Ah, it was just a way to emulate the Transfer Pak, as I thought you could transfer Pokemon back to Red/Blue, having never played Stadium.
i could look into hex editing my way through it, but I doubt I can do much.

gwiz210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah, it was just a way to emulate the Transfer Pak, as I thought you could transfer Pokemon back to Red/Blue, having never played Stadium.
i could look into hex editing my way through it, but I doubt I can do much.
If you can pull it off, that phat cash is yours. I'll have to buy equipment to rip my save though, so experiment with another Stadium save and if you can make it work I'll be happy to pay.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: Update on my brother: He's home now, tired and hungry, obviously, but other than that, seems to...