William Shatner is going to space

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this message is for @Prb and @Lacius and any other Star Trek fan, with us being Star Trek fans, did you guys hear that William Shatner is going up in space either this Tuesday or next Tuesday, I think it was. he'll be the second actor to be in space right behind a Russian actress who's going up the day before. the Russian actress is going to be filming up there, so she's going to be up there for a few weeks, iirc. Shatner is only going up for like 10 minutes, I think, or something like that.

Reactions: Lacius

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is he coming back? :unsure:

Maybe if he doesn't find any alien chicks.

aEWiC0i.jpg

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this message is for @Prb and @Lacius and any other Star Trek fan, with us being Star Trek fans, did you guys hear that William Shatner is going up in space either this Tuesday or next Tuesday, I think it was. he'll be the second actor to be in space right behind a Russian actress who's going up the day before. the Russian actress is going to be filming up there, so she's going to be up there for a few weeks, iirc. Shatner is only going up for like 10 minutes, I think, or something like that.
He's probably just going up there to say hi to James Doohan's ashes.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I met James Doohan, have the photo he signed on my wall in my bedroom, along with a photo of William Shatner and Leeonard Nimoy that they signed. he had lost a lot of weight by that time. it was a few years before he died.

Reactions: Lacius

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry @Scarlet , I was thinking. I just added Lacius to my friends list since I only allow friends to pm me. the other two are already on it. though, they would've been able to respond back even with that restriction in place, since I initiated the pm.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, today is the day. I think he went up about an hour and a half ago. I didn't see it though, was asleep after not sleeping last night.

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads: