Hacking Will you still buy a 3DS if it can't be hacked?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Possibly

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
KinGamer7 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
KinGamer7 said:
All I want to know is what the launch line-up will be!
biggrin.gif
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nintendo-Co...er-158963.shtml

Thanks for that link!

OoT3D, Professor Layton and SSFIV:3D are definitely on my list! Nintendogs on DS was pretty awesome, so I may get the 3DS version. Never played a Pilotwings game before, though...

There's a strong line-up for the future, too. Roll on, March!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do believe that list was confirmed to be fake.

+jump;+duck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why not?

I am not that rich to have $300 in my hands by March 2011 but it shouldn't be a hindrance if you want a 3DS. Right now I am planning to do some sideline work even if it pays small because I want to savor the sweat I invested in order to have that handheld. And I still have my thesis ongoing with that
smile.gif

Patience + Hardwork = Fun w/ 3DS

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
BobTheJoeBob said:
KinGamer7 said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
KinGamer7 said:
All I want to know is what the launch line-up will be!
biggrin.gif
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Nintendo-Co...er-158963.shtml

Thanks for that link!

OoT3D, Professor Layton and SSFIV:3D are definitely on my list! Nintendogs on DS was pretty awesome, so I may get the 3DS version. Never played a Pilotwings game before, though...

There's a strong line-up for the future, too. Roll on, March!
Sorry to burst your bubble, but I do believe that list was confirmed to be fake.

Ah, even so, there's bound to be at least 2 or 3 essential titles on launch to keep us busy and show what the 3DS can do.

HiRuMi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
It can keep us busy and show us what it can do even without games... Listening to songs in 3D O.O
or making Miis in 3D O.O

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hell yes, not skipping this one out, buying games is not a problem, it's not like I'll be buying shovelware, just games worth the price like zelda, mario kart, star fox, R&E, MGS and god knows how many more decent games on their way in years to comes. Why would I care if I can pirate the games, that'll stop me playing these awesome games in 3D if I had that motive in mind. lol 3DS is my baby, couldn't give a dam if it isnt hacked. =P

gumphfy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supersonicmonk said:
That's one of the few benefits of Japan getting games and consoles before the UK and US, if there any problems like buttons not working or in game glitches then hopefully Nintendo will be able to iron them out or at least we should know about them. It would be a shame to wait all that time for the 3DS if you don't need to and what's wrong with the current model; its not as chunky as the Phat DS and one of the reasons that the DS/lite was replaces was the lack of updates which is obviously not a problem now.
It's a new system, with fairly new technology, and before you have a mass audience actively test-drive such a system, you're never gonna find all critical errors. I doubt Nintendo will correct anything hardware related on the international releases, only software issues.
I have no problem with the design of the 3DS as it is now. Oh, with the exception of the volume slider, but that's about it.
But I'll still wait, until the next-gen 3DS comes =)

dekuleon

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
KinGamer7 said:
If I buy a game legit, it's a completely different story. Perhaps it's because I have such a wide range of options with pirated games that I don't really give one particular game the attention it deserves, and just shift through multiple games at once.

Yes, yes and yes, you are 110% right!! I always tought the same!
When I had just 2 or 3 games, I finished them all, completly, but since I bought my flashcard, I used to play lots of games and jump to another before finishing that game.
Now I control myself... the best thing in gaming is seeing the finishing credits!
biggrin.gif

But I pray every night for an Flashcard for Nintendo 3DS!
tpi.gif

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Obviously no. I don't buy Gaming systems if I can't pirate games. I really don't care about the cost of hardware. The problem is the cost of games. I won't spend $30-60 for a game and just be finish within one week.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course. It seems truly amazing to me - 3D games, pics, videos in the plam of your hand without glasses. Enough said.

If nothing else, I do want it (and expect it to be) hacked so we can have N64, SNES, GBA, and 3D VB emulators. But I'm not waiting years for this to happen. I'm getting it the second I can.

mkoo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sabregod said:
Obviously no. I don't buy Gaming systems if I can't pirate games. I really don't care about the cost of hardware. The problem is the cost of games. I won't spend $30-60 for a game and just be finish within one week.
My thoughts exactly.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sabregod said:

You could just rent games. I'm sure Gamefly will add 3DS games if you don't have a Family Video or something.

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Sabregod said:

So... You basically refuse to buy any game, whatsoever? There aren't many games, if any, that can't be finished in a week. No wonder the only games that seem to sell any more are those retarded multiplayer-focused shooters. People like you don't care how good a game is, only how long it will last you. When did people become so bloody cheap?

ZaeZae64

Trophies
Website
puu.sh
XP
Country
United States
Wintrale said:
Sabregod said:

So... You basically refuse to buy any game, whatsoever? There aren't many games, if any, that can't be finished in a week. No wonder the only games that seem to sell any more are those retarded multiplayer-focused shooters. People like you don't care how good a game is, only how long it will last you. When did people become so bloody cheap?

My thoughts exactly. I've pirated games myself, but I never buy a console, or handheld with piracy in mind.

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Wintrale said:
Sabregod said:

+1

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The main reason I use my flashcart is to carry all my games with me in a single unit (not gonna lie though, it's helped me to enjoy pokémon black six months early).

That being said, I've heard that you can install retail games to the 3DS's internal 1.5gb memory, so it may be that I'll be able to carry around a few games anyway.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wintrale said:
Sabregod said:

Because I'm only a student and yes I can't even remember the last time I purchased a legit game.

Sabregod

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mysticwaterfall said:
Sabregod said:

You could just rent games. I'm sure Gamefly will add 3DS games if you don't have a Family Video or something.

Nah. I prefer acquiring the games without returning it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +1