Hardware Will you sell your 3DS(XL) when you get a new 3DS? (Poll)

Will you sell your 3DS(XL) when you get a new 3DS?

• Total voters

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no I won't sell my 3ds xl when I get a n3ds xl, I don't like losing money selling something for less than I paid for especially if its a handheld or console

tatumanu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
eventually, when i manage to do a system transfer without updating to a no exploitable fw, i will have to hold on to it until then.

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope. I already have a "new" XL and at this moment I would rather sell it and keep my old 4.4 XL

Dualin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not really :wacko: The reason is no Gateway release for it yet and no mugen battery pack.

If those things come out for the "new" then I consider selling the old XL

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Not really :wacko: The reason is no Gateway release for it yet and no mugen battery pack.

If those things come out for the "new" then I consider selling the old XL

So why did you buy a New 3DS in the first place, when you have good working low firmware 3DS XL already and you knew there is not a stable flash card working on it yet.

It should have been an easy decision for you to hang onto your old 3DS XL and wait it out till the New 3DS gets a proper flash card and a decent price drop/sale.

Nemix77

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im afraid by then the firmware of the units being sold would exceed 9.2

Your lost, mistake and wallet has nothing to do with the New 3DS. The New 3DS itself is superior to the old 3DS is every way...

You basically have two options, hang on to your New 3DS with 9.2 firmware and wait for a suitable flash card or sell it and call yourself stupid for making not one but two bad calls.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm going to sell my 2DS and the New 3DS Ambassador Edition although in the future I might purchase a New 3DS XL but I don't really care much for handheld gaming.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
personally i had 1 XL and 2 OG 4.x 3ds's sold one of my OG 3ds consoles already a few weeks back to cover a chunk of the n3DS price, and should have the other OG sold soon, keeping my 4.x XL, and already bought my n3DS XL

....i don't see an option for that though, so i just said yes :P

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Already sold my 3DS XL today. Luckily the news from Gateway that you can downgrade to 4.5 fw helped the resale value so I got a nice sum for my 3DS XL (it was still on 9.2.0 fw). :) Now just need someone to hook me up with an Ambassador New 3DS...

Namodok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will be getting rid of my Pikachu XL once the N3DS releases in US. Stupidly upgraded to 9.4. Also have a freshly downgraded pink 3DS I'll be holding on to.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like to interact with my smut ok