Hardware Will you sell your 3DS(XL) when you get a new 3DS? (Poll)

Will you sell your 3DS(XL) when you get a new 3DS?

• Total voters
D

Deleted-355425

Nah I'm keeping mine, I don't use the 3D function and I mainly want to play the old ds/3ds games which don't require the extra solder buttons. I will just use both.

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
OP
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Like already posted, i don't sell, i mostly collect consoles, so this is how it's gonna be:

* 2DS -> 9.4.0.21E Kids, No problem updating that, cause my kids like to play online and use original 3DS/DS games
* 3DS -> Downgraded to 4.5.0.8 for gateway use
* 3DS XL -> 9.4.0.21E, i'll keep it this way for my sky3ds and DsTwo
* New 3DS ambassador -> 9.0.0.x i'll transffer everything from my 3DS XL to that one (including Ambassador games and certificate) and keep this for online play, eshop stuff and original DS/3DS games.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
* New 3DS ambassador -> 9.0.0.x i'll transffer everything from my 3DS XL to that one (including Ambassador games and certificate) and keep this for online play, eshop stuff and original DS/3DS games.
Yo dawg, I heard you like Ambassadors, so we put Ambassador games inside your Ambassador New 3DS, so you can... I'm out of here. :D

I play Animal Crossing and the 3D really makes it pop out. So upgrading to a New 3DS for that alone is worth it for me! Of course, come Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I'll hopefully get used to touching that Nintendo nipple as well. :3

Reactions: DjoeN

ShadowNeko003

~Nyah~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. I like my Pikachu one. Plus I'm not a Monster Hunter fan nor do I care about Xenoblade, so I don't plan on getting a N3DS anytime soon

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I ever get one, no. I generally don't sell my stuff. I still have my Atari 7800 from when I was a kid, though I don't use it for anything at this point. I did sell my PSP, but that was due to me not really caring about any of the games for it.

lolboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I will sell the old one because why should I keep them both? It all depends on next gateway firmware release :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill