Will you be

Hell yea! I'm gona troll all the noobs to the moon *Evilgrin*

• Hell yea! I'm gona troll all the noobs to the moon *Evilgrin*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I can't handle to much pressure so i leave for DS-scene.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'll be playing PSP2 but I'll still be online.
I don't even visit the Nintendo sections anyway so I won't be effected by what ever you're all hyping up to.

TL;DR you're all adding to the fucking 'flood'

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Where do i fit in?
laugh.gif

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
CrimzonEyed said:
Blaze163 said:
Depends, I will be if the ignorant bitch next door stops switching her wireless broadband off when she goes out. The fuck else am I meant to do with my day off?'
omg you are the same as me?
ohmy.gif
i also have a stupid bitch next door that turn off her router when she dont use it, bedtime? router off. Shoping? router off and so on :/
well im getting real internet from today and forward
biggrin.gif

Exactly the same. Any excuse, she switches the net off so nobody can leech it. She pays the same every month whether it's leeched or not, so what the fuck difference does it make?
Fucking retarded. Really all that can be said. Whine more about not being allowed to steal things from people.

As said before, this thread is adding to 'the flood'. Though only noobs did that?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
injected11 said:
Whine more about not being allowed to steal things from people.

Thanks, I think I will. What's the deal with me not being allowed to flash the family Xbox 360? Paying for games, indeed. *goes off in a huff*

But seriously, if you have such a dim view of pirates what the fuck are you doing here?

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
injected11 said:
Whine more about not being allowed to steal things from people.

Thanks, I think I will. What's the deal with me not being allowed to flash the family Xbox 360? Paying for games, indeed. *goes off in a huff*

But seriously, if you have such a dim view of pirates what the fuck are you doing here?
I don't have a dim view of pirates. I have a 'dim view' of you for whining about not being allowed to steal something from someone who pays for it. In piracy, someone else uploads the game/whatever for you to take. Someone willingly put it out there. What you're doing is trying to sneak around and use someone's things without their permission, then whining about the fact that they don't let you, when you've never let them know you're even doing it. Whining makes people look pathetic, even more so when the reason for the whining is completely unjustified.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
As long as gbatemp doesnt crash.

I really like the part where someone tries to make things organized by making a thread " OKAY THIS IS THE LAST AP THREAD" "ALL TRANSLATION PROBLEMS GO HERE" and such. But no one listens and doesnt uses them anyway
laugh.gif

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll be here. I got no problem with ds-scene though. If it wasn't for the dead forum I would be on there a lot.

VashTS

Beat it, son
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that pokethread is getting crazy i started watching around 88 pages deep or so, now its probably over 300.

its fun to watch so hell yeah imma be here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: