Gaming Will Xenoblade on the N3DS become hard to find?

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well since this game can be downloaded on eshop it will never be rare, assuming eshop stays online and/or the games isnt removed from eshop.

Now for the physical release of the game. The game is pretty popular so it could become somewhat rare but its really hard to tell at this point. I do know the wii version was pretty rare but only gamestop sold it in the us and a limited amount of copies were made.

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
That's not how game producing works. There is no producing limit, games are no collector's item. I'm pretty sure Nintendo has a contract with the game developers that does not limit copies, that is a strange idea.

Once the demand is estimated from past sales, which seems to be high for Xenoblade, new units will be produced accordingly. So wait some weeks, it will be available again.

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
Two things 1. I will not buy digital, much like oot on the 3ds if a game stops being produced that increases how hard it is....like the original xenoblade. Once again though I just didn't want to wait anywhere up to 6 months and not be able to get a physical copy

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
6 months wait for a new, demanded game won't happen, unless the producer goes bankrupt or something. 2 weeks could happen. Amazon is a good indicator of how quickly something is restocked, for xenoblade it is days, not weeks. But sure you were right buying the game fast, it's good :)

Deleted member 361703

GBATemp OldFag
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel wrong for buying it I'm just always strapped for cash lol every two posts I create is me asking if I should save me money or not lol. Well thanks for the opinion unless I wait for the next gen handheld to come out I should be able to find a copy.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This too is a game I just bought physical because I'm not sure I'll like it...

In Italy it's still a nightmare: nowhere in mass market electronics stores, 3 Game$tops I visited didn't have it (with 2 of them not even having any promotional material) and only today I found one (an unclaimed preorder, for that matter)!

nexuspunk

the mysterious one.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok let me answer your question, no the game will never be hard to find

1) if the game is good, it will continue to sell copies that is just common knowledge. also if you are having a hard time finding a copy in a store like walmart, look at something like gamestop someone may have decided to sell their copy if they didn't like it or have 100 percent completed it and don't want to do it again. gamestop is normally good at keeping these games in stock also with newer copies.

2) the game will always be on the eshop, unless something happens that requires them to only sell it retail (see kingdom hearts 3D cave story 3D etc) now before you say i don't like buying digital let me say this, there is no difference between a digital copy or a physical one unless you are worried about your block space on your 3ds memory card or not getting your money back. both are working copies, both will play the same digital is sometimes easier to come by however due to stores never knowing if a game will stay in stock or when they will get more.

all in all no this game will not become hard to find, you should always be able to find a copy.

(small editors note - if you guys are not sure you will like a game, if you have a buddy that has a copy as them if you can watch them play and or play it yourself while you are hanging with them to see if it is for you. that way you save your wallet some pain in the long run, always remember do your homework before you buy anything.)

SammyPoke

Trophies
XP
Country
No I think you will be fine, especially with a game as lame as Xenoblade Chronicles (sorry played the original Wii version, didn't like it). It's also E-Shop downloadable so as OP above stated "you'll always be able to get a copy". The Legend of Zelda on the other hand . . .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse