Will Wiimmfi revive all video streaming services for Wii?

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by NancyDS, May 25, 2019.

?

Will Wiimmfi revive her?

Poll closed Aug 13, 2019.
  1. Yes

40.0%
  2. No, because Wiimmfi is for games and not for system applications

60.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. NancyDS
    OP

NancyDS GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2018
    Venezuela
    Unfortunately, Nintendo will suspend all video streaming services on Wii, including Netflix, Hulu Plus, Amazon Instant Video and Crunchyroll, after January 30, 2019 :(

Even so, @Wiimm will have to pay for the servers of those services to revive them and create their WAD Channels patch for Wiimmfi or update their WiiWare patch, because people shout:

@Wiimm, we want you to return those services and reuse them on our Wii, it's time for you to work on them and revive that!

In addition, I must also mention that RiiConnect24 has no plans to return these services ...
    [​IMG]
    They say that these video streaming services use Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection instead of the WiiConnect24 service, besides that, they recommend buying a cheap device for that kind of thing like Chromecast.

Hopefully, @Wiimm plans to revive these video streaming services or yes, @Wiimm does not plan to revive these video streaming services or that these video streaming services have nothing to do with Wiimmfi, therefore, these services will be forgotten. and they will be lost forever because of Nintendo.

Wiimmfi will revive these Video Streaming services, after its closing on January 30, 2019?

Not to mention, that there is an alternative in Wii for these services, the Streaming of @Arnol1985, that Streaming + YouTube provides us (with series, movies and anime along with our favorite YouTube videos) with LookWii (improved version of WiiMC and WiiMC+) totally free without any payment, not like these video streaming services that are paid subscriptions, visit this thread where are the links of the Facebook groups. You can leave your comment or opinion on the thread :)

BluebellGamerYT and CORE like this.
  2. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Yes,exactly what we need now.:rofl2:

CORE likes this.
  3. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii & 3DS Softmod Expert

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    LOL

alexander1970 likes this.
  4. leafeon34

leafeon34 Expecto Patronum!

Sep 30, 2014
    United Kingdom
    AzkaBANNED.
    Too bad they haven't been moved onto the Switch where they will probably do quite well and can support 1080p video

5. Idontknowwhattoputhere

Idontknowwhattoputhere bruh

Jan 19, 2019
    United Kingdom
    I plan to revive netflix hulu and youtube for the switch over the next few months /s

6. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Yes here we go! I was waiting for another one of these :rofl2:

Will @CORE have a Cup of Tea? oh I think so :yay:

7. EmulateLife

EmulateLife GBAtemp Psycho!

May 30, 2016
    United States
    I can't believe people used video streaming on the Wii when it was at it's peak.

8. NancyDS
    OP

NancyDS GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2018
    Venezuela
    @Wiimm!

Do you revive them?

Last edited by NancyDS, May 29, 2019
    alexander1970 likes this.
  9. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    I´m loving it.:yay:

CORE likes this.
  10. NancyDS
    OP

NancyDS GBAtemp Regular

Dec 21, 2018
    Venezuela
    Please, cited an earlier version of my post, edit your post, remove or delete the appointment you quoted me, we must quote again my 2nd post and you already mentioned the new version of my post!

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted