Gaming Will Wii Fit work with a 3.2 USA console?

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to buy Wii Fit (legitimately, obviously) but don't want to upgrade past 3.2

Although if i upgraded to 3.3 could i downgrade to 3.2 and have it (WiiFit) still work?

Edit: Oops I mean I have 3.2

choupette

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
you could always use gecko os to launch it, it may work, as it's supposed to bypass the update process.

I have an us wii, but I live in france, I use gecko region free to launch my french copy of wii fit. and I have no problem at all.

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really want to have to go through any kind of work around with it... I imagine I'll use it frequently and it'll be legit

maybe someone can expand on what happens when you do upgrade to 3.3. What stops working?

klyick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I gotta ask....

How do you expect to play the game without the hardware accessory? Or do you already have it?

Dylaan

Trophies
XP
Country
^
blueoakleyz said:
I want to buy Wii Fit (legitimately, obviously) but don't want to upgrade past 3.2QUOTEHow do you expect to play the game without the hardware accessory? Or do you already have it?
*facepalm*
biggrin.gif

blueoakleyz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
klyick said:
I gotta ask....

How do you expect to play the game without the hardware accessory? Or do you already have it?
wtf.gif

I said I was going to buy it legitimately... the only way you can buy it is with the board

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +2