Hardware Will we see 16GB mem stick in 2008 for PSP?

4ppleseed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Will we see 16GB mem stick in 2008 for PSP?

psp.gif

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Are we magical fairies that can look in to the future? Seriously, we don't know. Maybe. I think the highest we might see this year is 12GB though.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
I read a couple months back that Sony and Sandisk were working on a new form of memory stick, dubbed 'Memory Stick Pro HG', which has capacities upwards of 32GB. However, the PSP will probably not be compatible with that.

Godot0102

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supposedly psp can support only 32gb. There is a group working on putting in a 30gb ipod hd in the psp using the umd connection.

I have four 4gb sticks, its tedious to put them in and the capacity isn't great for the amount of games i want in it. I'll probably wait for a 16 or 32 gb stick. New hg sticks will be compatible but won't have the same speed unless used in a actual hg reader.

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I read a couple months back that Sony and Sandisk were working on a new form of memory stick, dubbed 'Memory Stick Pro HG', which has capacities upwards of 32GB. However, the PSP will probably not be compatible with that.
hg6lo.png

?

I won't be getting a bigger memory stick for a long time, since 4 GB is good enough.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1