Gaming Will we ever get a squeal to Phantom Hourglass/ Spirit Track?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of the best game on the ds despite the terrible controls which you cannot roll easily.
Still remember using the hammer fighting armored giant mummy on that ruin island.
On the wii u, 3ds or the nx?

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly hope not, I really didn't like the direction the DS Zelda's took. Also we already have 4 Zelda games for the 3DS as it is.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
only if there is no stylus controls, i lost my stylus
You can get 5 stylus for 7 usd.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I still don't get all the complaints about the controls. I thought they were easy
Except for rolling, drawing circles is not really fun, the rest is beyond great.
Remember the great spin attack that does not consume magic?

Last edited by Yil,

mediabob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't mind the controls so much I got used to them. I just didn't like the repetitive nature of them. If they made a new one with out so much repeating stuff I could go for it.

A link between world's was amazing though so I would like to see more like that for 3ds.

Reactions: signz

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didn't mind the controls so much I got used to them. I just didn't like the repetitive nature of them. If they made a new one with out so much repeating stuff I could go for it.

A link between world's was amazing though so I would like to see more like that for 3ds.
ALBW really is amazing, yeah. Another one like that would be a dream (maybe even PH/ST with ALBW controls).
Repetitive, oh yea. But what I hated most about ST was the flute. But maybe I was just too silly during those parts, haha.

TVL

#|
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nah, I'd rather have a real overworld. Both those games were mediocre compared to pretty much all other Zelda games.
But I do like toon Link and think they should have gone with him in Link Between Worlds (and every other Zelda game).

Reactions: Yil

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, I'd rather have a real overworld. Both those games were mediocre compared to pretty much all other Zelda games.
But I do like toon Link and think they should have gone with him in Link Between Worlds (and every other Zelda game).
Mediocre maybe but it is one of those games that push ds's possibility. ST is not as good. I do like toon link better than other chibi versions of link.

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I bought Phantom Hourglass expecting a Wind Waker scale world to explore, but was mildly disappointed. Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks were more of side-stories than main plotline, which would make it unlikely for them to receive sequels. Despite being a hoax, I would very much like seeing a 3DS port of Twilight Princess, or even a sequel on NX though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended