5. Don't care (politics isn't for me)

5.5%
  6. Will he lock himself up and scream like a baby "I DON'T WANT TO GO HOME!"

15.6%
  7. 109 voter(s)
  1. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    Imagine Trump getting removed from office because enough people just decided not to show up.

Scott_pilgrim, ghjfdtg and Xzi like this.
  2. XDel

XDel Author of Alien Breed: Projekt Odamex

United States

A: That's my concern with Trump, or one of them... Spending!!! That said, I believe, I do not know 100% yet, but I believe he is something different than the usual right vs left.

B: I said I will wait and see on the pharmaceuticals, I never said I know it was true.

C: I too question his choices, but who he replaced is a pretty huge deal, unless the firing was for show, he's with the left, and they were bound to retire anyhow.

In short, if everything goes all Soft Gestapo, and no one among the elite goes to prison, then same ol same ol that I have been used to for the past few decades, just accelerated because of King Covid. This agenda has been in the pipe line for years.

What most of what the public doesn't discuss, lays buried within the old books within libraries, the once going out of print and full of worms. And if they do discuss the subject of the books, they often discuss it inaccurately, and from a low resolution perspective, live one who passed the test with cliff notes.

Anyhoo...

[​IMG]

Last edited by XDel, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Xzi

Xzi GBAtemp's Resident Plok Expert

United States
    Well we had certainly been overdue for another deadly pandemic for years, which is why so many infectious disease experts warned us that one was coming. It's also why Obama established a federal pandemic response team, but that was dismantled by Trump in 2017. If you're saying he knew exactly what was coming, his crimes against the country are even worse than previously believed.

All of this is irrelevant, and as much as I hate the guy, I'm still 95% sure that GWB picture is photoshopped. GWB's real crime was allowing members of the Saudi royal family to fly out of the US following 9/11, despite knowing that they were heavily involved with the attack. Trump's crime was allowing them to get away with the murder of Jamal Khashoggi scot-free. He also shifted troops from protecting our Kurdish allies to protecting Saudi Arabian oil refineries. America in general has been in bed with Saudi Arabia for far too long, but hopefully these events, along with their attempts to use us in a proxy war with Iran, serve as a wake-up call.

Last edited by Xzi, Jan 13, 2021
    Scott_pilgrim, tooknie and ghjfdtg like this.
  4. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

United States
    If they do remove him from ever taking office again, looks like it will be done after he leaves office.

5. White_Raven_X

OP White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    Trump has just been impeached for the second time. He is now the first president to ever get impeached twice.
    With only 6.7% of gbatemp votes "to be impeached."

Last edited by White_Raven_X, Jan 13, 2021
  6. leon315

leon315 POWERLIFTER

Italy
    live coverage: House reached enough votes to impeach Trump, this is GAME OVER for him, literally without any doubt.
    P.s. the channel is run by a liberal turkish american, Republicans are warned.
    edit: holy crap, those 77k liberals are dancing and cheering the shit out now...... :O

www.twitch.tv/hasanabi

Last edited by leon315, Jan 13, 2021
    White_Raven_X likes this.
  7. IncredulousP

IncredulousP GBAtemp's Resident Bastard

United States
    They still have to vote on impeachment to successfully remove him.

White_Raven_X likes this.
  8. White_Raven_X

OP White_Raven_X Hack everything, hack the world!

United States
    Getting damn close to the 20th.... Gbatemp majority seems to have the winning vote! Lol

9. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - amendment, Resign, Trump