WILL TRADE ANY CLUB NINTENDO PRIZE FOR NINTENDO POINT CARD =D

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Haloman800, Mar 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haloman800
    OP

Haloman800 a real gril

Dec 18, 2009
    United States
    I have over 1,000 Club Nintendo points, I have boughten a ton of Nintendo stuff to get these and already gotten the only prize I wanted (GnW collection) but still have a ton of points left over, I will trade you any prize from Club Nintendo for a Nintendo Points card.

The Nintendo Points Card is only $20, and some of the prizes (Mainly the Hanafuda Cards) Sell for close to $30.00.

Here is a list of all of their prizes available: https://club.nintendo.com/rewards.do

I can have them mail it directly to your house, it won't even pass through my hands and it will be brand new from Nintendo.

(I know there isn't a correct forum for this, but I thought games would be closest.. If you're not allowed to post things like this on here, I apologize and it will not happen again.)

Thank you for looking!

2. Zenith94

Zenith94 1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz

Jul 22, 2008
    United States
  3. Haloman800
    OP

Haloman800 a real gril

Dec 18, 2009
    United States
    Aw dang. Sorry everyone. Thanks. I'm not a "Regular Member" And I need 70 more posts, instead of just slowing down the site posting on random topics and getting banned, I'll just wait until I actually make 70 more posts.

Thanks.

4. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
    [​IMG]

Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice