Hacking Will this work with 3DS games?

Flix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have no idea how exactly it all works, but I do know it is kind of old, but back then there wasn't yet a way of playing 3DS games, but I know there is now and I want to know if it is viable.

Supposedly it's a R4i 3DS (Revolution for DS) Gold card, came with an SD card, pen and the card itself. Is this card a dead end or is it usable?

3DSGamerWorld.Com

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4(R4i) card can only play DS games, can't play 3DS roms.

so, your only choice is Gateway 3DS(V4.1-V9.2x, recommend) or SKY3DS(Above V9.2.x, recommend)

Escamilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Flix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I see, thanks for the fast replies. If it's not too much, how do I use this card to play DS games?

Flix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought there'd be a simpler tutorial for this kind of things. Guess I'll have to do a little research myself, but thanks.

EDIT: Seems a lot harder than I thought. I can't seem to find a tutorial that explains what this and that is, nor that efficiently works. Could it be that this card is dead (as in, it's not going to work anymore)?

Flix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All I see in the second post is it confirming that it can, in fact, play non-3DS games, but I don't see a specific tutorial or anything of the kind. And linking me to an entire sub-forum isn't very helpful, as I've already looked around and couldn't find a working/direct way of doing it.

Also, no need to get so passive-aggressive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM