1. Chrisssj2

OP Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Netherlands
    Use your existing games, saves interexchangebly with your vita and PSTV using the same SD which already comes pre-installed with all the games off your vita to the PSTV.
    Example one day you decide to play on TV, take it out, go on a journey and play on your vita.

I know you may have to use memcardswitcher atleast once? (not mutiple times right?) Perhaps keep the id.dat and replace each time you are switching?

2. Tom Bombadildo

Tom Bombadildo Dick, With Balls
    Reviewer

United States
    As long as the Vita and PSTV have the same accounts, you can do that just fine. Wouldn't even have to use Memcardswitcher or anything, since once the Vita detects a memory card as inserted, it'll update the Live Area with games on memory cards.

Chrisssj2 likes this.
  3. Chrisssj2

OP Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Netherlands
    But you need to replace the app.db if you wish to keep the same layout. is this possible with PSTV?

4. Tom Bombadildo

Reviewer

United States
    You'll probably need to set it up at least once on both the PSTV and Vita and then it should be ok afterwards. I did at one time recommend someone using the same app.db for both the Vita and PSTV, but they claimed it didn't work for them, so I'm not sure if it actually would work fine.

5. StorMyu

StorMyu "I'm too old for this"

France
    Will this work on a vita with henkaku and a vita on 3.67 ? Because that would suggest I could use a modified savefile by just switching over to my vita on 3.67

6. Tom Bombadildo

Reviewer

United States
    As long as you actually own the game, you can use Vita Save Manager to decrypt and encrypt saves, including modified ones, and use it on a legit Vita, yes.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - savegames, swapping, SD2Vita