Hacking Will this Pokemon Black Rom work on CycloDS iEvolution?

DSplayer56756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already got a SuperCard DSTWO but i want to use Black Version in DSi mode, so i want to buy an iEvo for that purpose, but before i do buy it, I want to know if anyone has tested this Black Rom below on their iEvo with DSi mode on.

5585 - Pokemon - Black Version (DSi Enhanced)(USA)(E).nds

Thanks!

DSplayer56756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaxNuker said:
with the cost of the iEvo, would you be better buying off the real pokemon black cart? xDD

i know that but i want to use it on a flashcard because it"s easy to use features such as AR in real time function and quicker loading speed.

BloodyFlame

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSplayer56756 said:
MaxNuker said:
with the cost of the iEvo, would you be better buying off the real pokemon black cart? xDD

i know that but i want to use it on a flashcard because it"s easy to use features such as AR in real time function and quicker loading speed.

Well if you buy the real game, there's no loading time whatsoever.

DSplayer56756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BloodyFlame said:
DSplayer56756 said:
MaxNuker said:

Well if you buy the real game, there's no loading time whatsoever.

Actually it's quick at saving on a flashcard, and since my AR cart can't hold so many codes it would really be useful.

Ok now can anyone with the iEvo please tell me if it works?.

nintendo1252

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AFAIK, the only working dumps for B/W are the French and Japanese.

e: Looked up the working roms list and the rom you showed was not a proper dump, as they posters mentioned; buy the game it's worth your money also B/W uses an ir port(same as HG/SS), so you get more support for like $34 rather than a $55 frustration cart.
smile.gif

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Just to add.

There are some differences (noticeable) while you run Pokémon White/Black in DSi mode. The battery indicator in the lower screen don´t have 2 bars (DS mode, frankly speaking about green led while full charge, and red led while in low level charge), but instead will have 3 (DSi software uses 3 bars which tell your current battery charge more accurately.

Besides of camera function, and the ability to connect to Dream world & GTS with a WPA set router.

--

This is just a personal statement, but B/W in DS mode will run a bit "stretched" on a DSi, it´s noticeable because characters (of overmap) will look more pixelated, and in battles the nearest pokemon (yours) seems horribly pixelated, while in DSi mode there´s some sort of "aspect ratio" kept at screens, and also, the nearest pokemon in battles will look more "drawn" rather than pixelated.

All this using both a flashcard & a legit Pokémon White cart in a DSi (not xl).

DSplayer56756

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Coto said:
Just to add.

There are some differences (noticeable) while you run Pokémon White/Black in DSi mode. The battery indicator in the lower screen don´t have 2 bars (DS mode, frankly speaking about green led while full charge, and red led while in low level charge), but instead will have 3 (DSi software uses 3 bars which tell your current battery charge more accurately.

Besides of camera function, and the ability to connect to Dream world & GTS with a WPA set router.

--

This is just a personal statement, but B/W in DS mode will run a bit "stretched" on a DSi, it´s noticeable because characters (of overmap) will look more pixelated, and in battles the nearest pokemon (yours) seems horribly pixelated, while in DSi mode there´s some sort of "aspect ratio" kept at screens, and also, the nearest pokemon in battles will look more "drawn" rather than pixelated.

All this using both a flashcard & a legit Pokémon White cart in a DSi (not xl).

Oh ok, i'll stick with my DS2 thanks for the info!
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte