Hacking Will this brick?

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to remove mset, but dont understand how to use updateCDN (i'm on mac). So I was wondering if just formatting the system or doing an official update from nintendo would brick my device?

serenade.63

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for anyone wondering, an official nintendo update will not brick the new 3ds with downgraded mset (source i just did a stupid thing and said fuck it may as well)

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well for anyone wondering, an official nintendo update will not brick the new 3ds with downgraded mset (source i just did a stupid thing and said fuck it may as well)
you could have installed the newer system settings menu which would have been much simpler

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the end goal was to update anyway though, going legit.
if thats your goal, sell your 3ds, advertise its hacked and ask for a bit more than the usual price
buy a new one...
if your console is brand new, you can even sell it for a higher price than you can buy one

this way another person can get a hacked console... and since in time its harder to get consoles at a low firmware... it's 1 more hacked console in the world...

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if thats your goal, sell your 3ds, advertise its hacked and ask for a bit more than the usual price
buy a new one...
if your console is brand new, you can even sell it for a higher price than you can buy one

this way another person can get a hacked console... and since in time its harder to get consoles at a low firmware... it's 1 more hacked console in the world...
ikr he just lost out on an extra 100$ in value

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night