Hardware will these be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockbmi

OP
Trophies
XP
Hi i live in the UK and have just bought a AceKard 2 (Slot 1) from Deal Extreme and a M3 Perfect Lite (Slot 2) from Gameyeeeah. What i would like to know is will these two allow me to play every Nintendo DS game on the market and will they also allow me to play every GBA game on the market including pokemon with its Real Time Clock.
Also i had to buy them from two different places due to them both not having the two items in stock together are deal extreme and gameyeeeah good websites to buy these products from and are they quick in shipping. Thanks for any replies and thanks for reading my babble.

Votkrath

Trophies
XP
Country
nintendolinky said:
Hi i live in the UK and have just bought a AceKard 2 (Slot 1) from Deal Extreme and a M3 Perfect Lite (Slot 2) from Gameyeeeah. What i would like to know is will these two allow me to play every Nintendo DS game on the market and will they also allow me to play every GBA game on the market including pokemon with its Real Time Clock.
Also i had to buy them from two different places due to them both not having the two items in stock together are deal extreme and gameyeeeah good websites to buy these products from and are they quick in shipping. Thanks for any replies and thanks for reading my babble.

Atm it will probably play any DS game and nearly any GBA game because I don't know how good the M3 slot-2's are... I don't even know how good any slot-2 are even.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did it all for the cookie!!!