Hacking Will there or are there ways to cheat on wiiware games?

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am playing Harvest Moon My Little Shop, and I have only cheated by making the day go faster, by changing my wii's date, and I also gt money from the grampa every so often and I keep selling, but I would like to have infinite G/money, idr care how I beat this game, but I would like to beat it as fast as possible and it would be easier to have everything than having to think what I should get first. Already have all the dlc.

There are many others too, like mega man 9, I keep dying lol. Please help.

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes this is very new to me, could someone direct me to where this gecko os is and how to use it. I got my gecko from the homebrew browser. How do I get it to work for wiiware games?

UKTone

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh wow u can, has launch channels, I am so gonna beat a lot of games over (esp both ffcc life as... games).

And yeah I c where to go for cheats, I usually go to http://wiird.l0nk.org for codes, and I sometimes check b4 I post, but I wasn't thinking especially since it was kind of a shock to me that we can use gecko to load up channels now. And haven't seen any codes for HM: MLS, hope they make some.

Thanks everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night