1. Muxi

OP Muxi GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Germany
    Hi,
    under FW 5.05 the exploit chain of a payload is located in a single HTML file of small size. Will this also be available for payloads under FW 6.72, or will the exploit chain run differently here?

2. S3phi40T

S3phi40T GBAtemp Fan

Poland
    Muxi and KiiWii like this.
  3. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Yes, it’s the same.

Stability is getting decent now, it’s still not 5.05 yet, but it’s getting close and we are seeming more and more playgrounds progressing.

hippy dave, Muxi and Leeful like this.
  4. Muxi

Germany
    Thanks for the feedback. Is there a source where these payloads can be obtained in html? The way I see it, there are currently only payloads consisting of an html and the accompanying js data, but they are enormous in size. I would like to include the payloads for FW 6.72 in my exploit menu, which so far only works under FW 5.05. Each payload is included as a single HTML file (in a size up to max. 100 KB). I would like to implement this for FW 6.72.

Under FW 5.05 it was sufficient to load only the HEN to fully jailbreak the console. Currently, however, under FW 6.72 there are probably several instances that need to be run.

I would just like to know if there will be payloads for FW 6.72 as offered for FW 5.05 by SiStr0, stooged or xXxTheDarkProgramerxXXx, as single HTML payloads containing the entire exploit chain.

Last edited by Muxi, Jul 28, 2020
  5. schatzi24

schatzi24 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    I hope anyone release the GTA 5 payloads lotus and others to my PS4 6.72 and i can sell my 5.05 console(-;

6. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    2much4u is working on GTA, and others are working on RDR2 :)

7. Muxi

Germany
    In this context I wonder how it is possible to get the current exploit on an ESP8266 module that has a flash memory of only 4 MB, as c0d3m4st4 did with its exploit host v2.84b. Looking at the data of the exploit like this, the data in the "jb" and "mira" folders already have a size that would far exceed the capacity of the ESP module. What is the magic?

2020-07-28 17_54_05-jb.jpg

8. Mikep90

Mikep90 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    will we be seeing an updated version of x-project

9. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    Maybe. The implementation of this exploit is different, and when combined with X-Projects finicky nature it might be tough to fit it all in and keep it stable. We shall see.

10. KiiWii

KiiWii Reporter
    Reviewer

United Kingdom
    gzip.

11. Muxi

Germany
    Where can I find out more about this, including how it is implemented for creating an ESP host, for example?
    I have always created my ESP menus through Arduino. Is there an easy to understand guide for this?

Or is there a chance that the exploit can still be reduced to a size that it can reach the 5.05 level?

Last edited by Muxi, Jul 31, 2020
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - payloads,