Hardware Will there be a price drop on the system soon?

Aftcomet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had a fat PSP about 5 years ago but I ended up returning it a long time ago. Now I see that there are many good games I want to play on it. It's current price is $129.99. I just bought a 3DS for $114.99 plus a $20 rebate I still have to cash in, so I don't want to pay more than I did for a 3DS.

Does anyone see a price drop happening soon?

Aftcomet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, I wish I could buy that. I never even knew it existed. The Jet Black theme looks sick! But yeah, right now I'm looking for best value and importing isn't exactly wallet friendly. I'm also not interested in used currently because the refurbs Gamestop/EB Games, Craigslist, etc sell are all junk and it's hard to find a decent one under $80.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, I wish I could buy that. I never even knew it existed. The Jet Black theme looks sick! But yeah, right now I'm looking for best value and importing isn't exactly wallet friendly. I'm also not interested in used currently because the refurbs Gamestop/EB Games, Craigslist, etc sell are all junk and it's hard to find a decent one under $80.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
get a psp e-1000 is you don't want to shell out, it's 99 euros new

PSP E1000/Street is only available in Europe unless he wants to import one.

But the Street is apparently awful anyway. You're better off getting a Go used for around the same price and you get a sleeker console with 16GB internal storage and some neat other features (like a save state for example).

Reactions: 1 person
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

PSP E1000/Street is only available in Europe unless he wants to import one.

But the Street is apparently awful anyway. You're better off getting a Go used for around the same price and you get a sleeker console with 16GB internal storage and some neat other features (like a save state for example).

To be honest it's not really awful, it's just that most of the people are disappointed at the fact that it doesn't have Wi-Fi that's all.

Aftcomet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I would rather nail my hand to my desk with rusty nails while sprinkling salt over the wounds.

Go to any random pawn shop or game store and get yourself a pre-owned PSP-2000, 3000 or Go. Let the Street die a horrible death, it's just a collector's item, the quality of this handheld is... debatable, at best.

Reactions: 2 people

elgarta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you don't want to fork out money, the GO might be another option if you don't want the e1000. I only say that since it has 16gb built in, so it saves you having to pay for a 16gb memory card.

Aftcomet

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you don't want to fork out money, the GO might be another option if you don't want the e1000. I only say that since it has 16gb built in, so it saves you having to pay for a 16gb memory card.

That's not a problem as I bought a convertor for a buck and I'll just use MicroSDHC cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: