Hacking Question Will there be a higher ban risk if you play pirated games on emuNand (Offline or 90dns)

lemonmaster

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm ordering a rcm jig, 256gb sd card, and already got a usb c adapter boot payloads from android. I'm going to be using a emuNand for alot like most other people are to play hbg apps and games. But I was wondering, is there a higher ban risk for running pirated games on emuNand, even if your using 90dns or offline? (I still would like to play Splatoon online on Stock FW)

Thanks to all responses in advance. :)

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the second you connect online AT ALL with a hacked switch you can expect to wake up the following day BANNED. nintnedo ain't playing around anymore. my hacked switch got banned a long time ago before the whole emunand so i can speak much about it but if im not mistaken emunand cant be unlinked from sysnand like on the 3ds. all emunand is a way for you to play OFFLINE with those roms, still NEVER go online with a hacked emunand OR sysnand.

TLDR: NEVER connect a hacked switch online, emunand must be kept OFFLINE. a CLEAN sysnand myght be ok online (MAYBE)

this thread by thaikhoa may be of more help

https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-setup-emunand-keep-sysnand-online.520471/

Last edited by xdarkmario,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Pffffft sending me a PM stating we're all a bunch a mean azzholes :creep:. Same here DUDE