Will ther ebe an EBA 2?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mike1984, Oct 23, 2007.

Oct 23, 2007

Will ther ebe an EBA 2? by mike1984 at 6:04 PM (743 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. mike1984
    OP

Member mike1984 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Is this in the works? I know that there is a new Osu game in the works, but any word on the American version of it? That game was game of the year on DS for me when it came out last year. The Japanese version was also very good.

2. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom
    I haven't heard anything at all about a new Ouendan game at all by Inis... unless you mean Ouendan 2 which is already about.

Anyways, last time I heard, they're working on something for the 360 so the chances of EBA2 are slim

3. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    Nintendo of Japan made a new Japanese EBA 2...why wouldn't they develop a new one for the US/Europe?

EBA 1 was a hit, was it not?

4. nephdj

Member nephdj GBAtemp Fan

Australia
  5. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I read a while back that Ouenden wasn't a hit with the Japanese, it was importers that apparently made up most of the sales.

Seeing EBA was only out late last year I think expecting a sequel would probably be premature for the time being, this is Nintendo after all. Any other company would've released sequels to NSMB, Nintendogs and Animal Crossing but bless them for not bleeding every series dry.

6. Harsky

Member Harsky Madmin

United Kingdom