Hacking will the Supercard Ds one Brick my Ds Lite

joecrack57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im buying a supercard since i dont know if my r4 is real or not and i dont want to brick my ds with the new firmware the r4 team is launching, so yeah i want to know is this card will brick my Ds, im buying it from here:Deal Extreme and are the ones that Dx sell fakes?

Thanks

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
The R4 and DSTT are currently the only flashcarts in danger of bricking your DS because there are some fakes around. The N5 is a non-fake R4 clone that can brick your DS too. Aside from these 3 there are no known risks at the moment. The Supercard is not known to have any fakes/clones around, so your chances of getting a fake or brickage are the lowest possible from all the choices you could make. Go for it!

joecrack57

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
The R4 and DSTT are currently the only flashcarts in danger of bricking your DS because there are some fakes around. The N5 is a non-fake R4 clone that can brick your DS too. Aside from these 3 there are no known risks at the moment. The Supercard is not known to have any fakes/clones around, so your chances of getting a fake or brickage are the lowest possible from all the choices you could make. Go for it!
thank you very much for making it clear i will buy one today
yaynds.gif
smile.gif
grog.gif

lurbi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
joecrack57 said:
sorry for the double post, but how long does it usually takes to get something from DX i live in MASS

What is MASS??? which country?

Anyways ... it takes 2-4 weeks to Europe/Austria

its not really fast

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lurbi said:
joecrack57 said:
sorry for the double post, but how long does it usually takes to get something from DX i live in MASS

What is MASS??? which country?

Anyways ... it takes 2-4 weeks to Europe/Austria

its not really fast
Likely he is referring to Massachusetts.

Shipping to America is also around 2-4 weeks in my experience.

lurbi

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
mcjones92 said:
I'm getting one soon too! Hope it's worth it!

take also a look at the bliss tripple loader.

with it you can select at bootup to either boot the SCDS1 original menu, the YSMENU (looks not really good, but IMHO it is *REALLY* great) and DSTT menu.

I really like the SCDS1, but the original menu itself is slow.

YSMENU supports ez 3in1 directly, and also supports NES and GBC roms directly.

I am using YSMENU as standard, and boot into SCDS1 when I need additional features. I personally do not like DSTT.

offtopic: guys from america, you know that there are also 1-2 other countries expect the US (no, I am not talking about canada and mexico
smile.gif
))

MolotovC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can add skins to the Y's menu, I think you can just use the R4 ones for it by only renaming the filenames.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: