Hacking Will the official loaders work on AKAIO?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah.

When AKAIO 1.5 is released AKAIO will begin updating Loaders again. Just replace the AKAIO loaders with official ones for now.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can take the akmenu4.nds file from the official firmware. Then put it in the ak2loaders folder (rename the nds file if you like) Then go into settings for a game and change the loader to the loader you put in. I think the setting only applies to the game you picked so you might have to do it multiple times if you're going to use it for more than one game.

@Jakob what?

Pendor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jakob95 said:
Cause of this stupid topic I got kicked from the cheat IRC.

You got kicked because you're an idiot.

@KingdomBlade: I'm not sure if I understand exactly what you're asking but here I go:

AKAIO uses external loaders. The official acekard loaders, on the other hand, are merged within the firmware. To use them, you have to copy the official akmenu4.nds files to the ak2loader folder and select them on a per rom basis from the properties popup (press Y over a certain ROM, then choose "ROM Settings" (or press Y again), and look for "AK2 Loader"). Certain versions (right now I can't remember which ones) will not work with 1.5, iirc.

I don't see what's the point, though. Official loaders aren't nearly as good as the AKAIO ones.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Offtopic:

jakob95 said:
Cause of this stupid topic I got kicked from the cheat IRC.

[11:46] * Jakob was kicked by Normmatt (Dont believe everything people say on the internet especially n00bs)

thats the reason you got kicked!
anyway, forum is forum~! irc is irc~! never bring what happened on IRC to forum
smile.gif

you should be old enough to judge things by yourself
if you have any doubt, you should always give it a go
smile.gif

we learn from experiment/trying things out ourselves, not blindly listens and then believe on what other people says

i could say a lot more shit but i rather keep quiet because i have no knowledge about it

words from others should just use as a guide/reference

#ndscheats welcomes you always provided if you know how not to alienates others
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu