Homebrew Will the installing process of A9LH delete my Saves/DLC/NNID?

mehmeh11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
I have a couple of VC games and just got cloud for SM4SH, and I don't want to lose them, will anything happen if I install A9LH?

mehmeh11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
If you take a backup of the Nintendo 3DS folder on your sd card and a nand backup, they should still be there when complete
Ok, so I back up the nand and N3ds folder, and when I'm done with the installing, do I just replace the N3ds folder with the one I had before?

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, thanks, BTW, can I download DLC from the freeshop?
Yup, or use the highly underrated tikshop, which installs every single dumped ticket on the titlekeys site including dlc, so everything can be downloaded from the regular eshoo. You can also purchase dlc direcrly from the games.

mehmeh11

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Yup, or use the highly underrated tikshop, which installs every single dumped ticket on the titlekeys site including dlc, so everything can be downloaded from the regular eshoo. You can also purchase dlc direcrly from the games.
ok, thanks, one last question, on the nand backup thingy, it says nandminsys.bin or something like that instead of simply nandmin.bin, is this ok?
EDIT: Now it does say nandmin.bin, but it has an exclamation mark afterwards

Last edited by mehmeh11,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, thanks, one last question, on the nand backup thingy, it says nandminsys.bin or something like that instead of simply nandmin.bin, is this ok?
EDIT: Now it does say nandmin.bin, but it has an exclamation mark afterwards
The name doesnt matter as long as you make a nand backup. If it has an exclamation mark after it, it means it already sees a file named that on the sd card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey