Hacking Will the flash cart go on sale for holiday

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I lol'd when I read you question.

but, I guess its not impossible. the competition is pretty fierce and this will be a hot Christmas season for eyepatches and parrots, if you know what I mean.

id242

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this is truth or not, it is only what I have heard once or twice; but isnt China totally against Christians (ie, no crosses and such) - wouldnt that also go against Christmas as well?

Xenocide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know if this is truth or not, it is only what I have heard once or twice; but isnt China totally against Christians (ie, no crosses and such) - wouldnt that also go against Christmas as well?

China isn't exactly against Christianity, but they do strange things like run state-sponsored churches. I think they (those in charge in China) are worried about missionaries and the Vatican usurping control of the people from them. It's a bit like Europe four hundred years ago in some ways. But this is all moot. Not only does it not matter whether the Chinese authority likes Christmas or not (sales is sales, even if its a gift for a quasi-religious holiday), but the production and sale of flash carts is a gray area anyways.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It is shop dependent but a few shops over the years have had new years (buisness, chinese or western) sales. Prices are dropped a few dollars (5 to 10 usually) on older models and occasionally some new ones.

There was also a few sales this year around Chinese national day (October the 1st).

As for Christmas, sales are not going to happen at one of the most active times of the year but reduced price bundles and occasionally reduced/free shipping happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat