Hardware Will the EZ-Flash 3in1 Work in a GBA?

CrazySka

The Original Ska
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.crazyska.com
XP
Country
United States
I know that it works in a NDS, and that you have to flash them from the DS? Question is once it is flashed can you use it in the GBA or only in the NDS? Another question is does the EZ-Flash 3in1 work with AceCard 2i? or do I have to go with the R4 in order to have the EZ-Flash 3in1 work?

MFDC12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you flash a game to NOR it will work in a gba.
it is compatible with an acekard 2i, akaio has support built in. even if it didnt, there is always gba exploader
smile.gif

CrazySka

The Original Ska
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.crazyska.com
XP
Country
United States
Ok cool I was planning on geting the Acekard 2i and They have a "GBA full cart Size" unit for the 3and 1. I just wanted to be able to play it on my gba now and then. Or maybe I should just just dishout and geta DS Lite. I still have the DS FAT OLD SChool lol

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
CrazySka said:
Ok cool I was planning on geting the Acekard 2i and They have a "GBA full cart Size" unit for the 3and 1. I just wanted to be able to play it on my gba now and then. Or maybe I should just just dishout and geta DS Lite. I still have the DS FAT OLD SChool lol

No. If you wanna play on the GBA as well the 3 in 1 GBA sized is the way to go. I love playing all my games Slot 2 when on DS, loaded to RAM, and NOR for GBA game storage separately. I am playing MOTHER 3 for the 5th time on my new MOTHER 3 Micro.
happy.gif

Don't bother getting a 3 in 1 Lite or DS Lite if you have a fat.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Schlupi said:
CrazySka said:

No. If you wanna play on the GBA as well the 3 in 1 GBA sized is the way to go. I love playing all my games Slot 2 when on DS, loaded to RAM, and NOR for GBA game storage separately. I am playing MOTHER 3 for the 5th time on my new MOTHER 3 Micro.
happy.gif

Don't bother getting a 3 in 1 Lite or DS Lite if you have a fat.

Your talking about the same thing, you got reader block all of sudden?

KidIce

Smart Ass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CrazySka said:

As long as you understand that you have to flash your 3-in-1 w/ a DS (which you've said you do) and you buy the GBA sized 3-in-1 you will be OK. Any game you burn to NOR w/ your DS will function just like a real GBA cart in your GBA/SP/micro/DS/DSL.

I must say though, if you want a GBA cart for your GBA, I'd buy an EZ4, not a 3-in-1.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1