Hacking Will the Acekard team ever incorporate RTS?

montymintypie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A lot of other cards have it, and apart from this feature, the Acekard is in my mind the BEST flashcard out there. Has anyone here emailed them about it? Do they have some sort of statement on whether they'll do it or not? I mean, since it's all a software thing, it'd be possible, but does the Acekard team even want to code this feature?

On another note, if they integrate it, would AKAIO be able to integrate it easily? It's suck if I had to go back to the official firmware, assuming they actually do it.

Lastly, what is hard about coding the RTS feature? Is it the memory allocation for the code? The code itself? Since you can put soft reset in there, if you had the code (it'd be a bitch to code I'm assuming) you'd be able to chain this with a shortcut relatively easily? What exactly is the hardest part about making an RTS function?

MarkDarkness

Nocturnal
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
montymintypie said:
On another note, if they integrate it, would AKAIO be able to integrate it easily? It's suck if I had to go back to the official firmware, assuming they actually do it.
The official team loves the AKAIO team, so they would make it as easy as possible for them.

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmmm
That while be cool
biggrin.gif

Posts merged

Hmmm
That while be cool
biggrin.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
email them and tell them if they dont implement it you will simply buy another flashcart. if enough people send them emails like that it will be implemented
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup