Will the 160GB Go Up In Price?

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that Apple has discontinued their largest iPod model, do you think people will start paying more for them? I'm kinda tempted to sell mine and buy a 32GB iPod Touch.

Also, don't you dare turn this into a flame war. Yes, I'm talking to you

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
science said:
Now that Apple has discontinued their largest iPod model, do you think people will start paying more for them? I'm kinda tempted to sell mine and buy a 32GB iPod Touch.

Me?

Also, I would like to sell my 80GB Classic to get a 32GB Touch as well. Why do we like to waste money?

laminaatplaat

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Me?

You should buy a Creative Zen
ph34r.gif

Pizzaroo

douchebag
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
science said:

Me?

Yeah, trade it for a touch. I ditched my nano (that I won for a dollar from a stacker machine) to buy an iPhone. And with the 2.1 firmware it hasn't died yet
biggrin.gif

science

science rules
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JKR Firefox said:
science said:

Me?

Also, I would like to sell my 80GB Classic to get a 32GB Touch as well. Why do we like to waste money?

Because the Touch is sexxxy

QUOTE(laminaatplaat @ Sep 16 2008, 09:04 AM)
Me?

You should buy a Creative Zen
ph34r.gif

Quiet you!

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:

Me?

Yea, i agree with you completely. Get a zune. >_>

really though, yea, i'd drop the bigger iPod for the Touch. I 'unno, i just like the options of the touch better. Just me though.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:

Me?

160gb will be released soon enough, in 80gb form factor.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
science said:

Me?

The 160GB model will hold its price for a while, because while it's getting oldish, it's still the only player out there with a 160GB capacity. On the other hand, don't expect a "rarity value" price jump just yet.

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
science said:

me?

I'd wait until there was a 64GB Model... actually I'm waiting for a 64GB iPhone with a better battery life. I gotta have my iPod and phone in one
tongue.gif

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
me?

the iTouch is overprice, quite frankly all iPods are over priced... but you pay for it becoming the "one" I mean so many accessories for it now.

Foxle

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure that a few people, such as DJs that for some reason love blaring low quality bitrates at their unfortunate clubbers, will miss the 160GB option. However, most people probably do not have the music collections to fill up an iPod classic. I know my 16GB iPhone is plenty big for me as long as I keep my movies off of it.

Then again, there's some quaint charm about carrying enough pirated music and movies around in your pocket that the RIAA could sue you into poverty and or a lifetime in jail...

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sjones411 said:
I'm sure that a few people, such as DJs that for some reason love blaring low quality bitrates at their unfortunate clubbers, will miss the 160GB option. However, most people probably do not have the music collections to fill up an iPod classic. I know my 16GB iPhone is plenty big for me as long as I keep my movies off of it.

Then again, there's some quaint charm about carrying enough pirated music and movies around in your pocket that the RIAA could sue you into poverty and or a lifetime in jail...
c-c-c-combo breaker

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
me? (restarts the combo)

As for me, I'm deciding either the ITouch 2nd gen, or the "3rd" gen Zune.

If only the Ipod touch had more than just 32 gigs of capacity, it's be an instant winner, but seeing how I have 55 gigs of music and videos, it's not an easy choice.

Anyways, imo, I don't think it'll actually go any bigger in price........ I just have a feeling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there