Hacking Will Slot 2 DS games work on the DSone?

megaphoenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I currently have a 1gb Supercard MiniSD Slot 2 card and i've been wanting to upgrade for a while now. the whole mario and luigi 3 thing being fixed on the slot 1 card (i assume it doesnt matter if its DSone or DSonei) is helping me make my choice.

but my question is, will i have to use the clean roms? or can i already use the converted slot 2 roms (in other words, literally just copy and paste what is currently on my slot 2 card to the one and expect the games to work fine straight away)?

megaphoenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i didnt mean GBA games or stuff like guitar hero which uses that slot.

i meant that if i have the following files, could i just copy and paste them onto the DSone(i):
mario64.nds.dsq
mario64.nds.sav
mario64.nds.scc

If i have to use clean roms, i assume not. but what about the saves? if i dont use converter software and just put the games on there, then how do i get saves? or this question is answered upon using a new dsone?
tongue.gif

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You must use clean *.nds files, but you can use the saves as long as you rename them. If a game doesn't have a save file for it when you launch it, the SCDS will create the .sav file for you automatically.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: