Gaming Will Scribblenauts cause a lot more chaos than GTA: Chinatown Wars?

Will Scribblenauts cause a lot more chaos than GTA: Chinatown Wars?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I say Yes, people have been so hyped up for Scribblenauts and who knows? Maybe it'll have a piracy protection patch or something and then it will cause a blast on the Scribblenauts release topic

KingdomBlade

Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)
Trophies
Website
meekpicture.blogspot.com
XP
Country
You know, methinks it won't have piracy protection but people will still say "why dos dis dont workz on me r4!!!!!!!".

I predict 20-25 pages in the release thread with people saying "I found it" "This doesn't work" "Where do I get it" and stuff. So yes.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think it'll have piracy check. Even if it did, it couldn't be any worse than GTA:CW. At least I don't think it would be any worse. Didn't the site slow to a crawl due to all those people?

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps... I do think HG/SS might be even worse than Scribblenauts though since it is an established game, while Scribblenauts just looks interesting to those who have seen it in some form already.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingdomBlade said:
You know, methinks it won't have piracy protection but people will still say "why dos dis dont workz on me r4!!!!!!!".

I predict 20-25 pages in the release thread with people saying "I found it" "This doesn't work" "Where do I get it" and stuff. So yes.
^
No doubt about that.
-
But on the piracy subject, it's hard to say if there will be one or not. I mean, it IS going to be a big file size game. With all the words and whatnot that's going to be available. So it's likely to once again have the save file issue, as GTA Chinatown Wars did, since the flashcarts would need an update to fix those kind of things. BUT, since most of the flashcarts that are out, and since they all had the firmware update for the GTA fix, it's more than likely to work on the carts.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
If people have seen enough release threads, you'll know that every single major release is actually a major blow to the site.

People will spam comments in the release threads, relevant or not. They can repeat whatever is said. Then there will be new one time noob accounts who register just to ask where to downlaod etc.

And no, I don't think it will cost more chaos than GTA. I think it will cause more than Kingdom Hearts. People should know... a few hundred replies and a lot of irrelevant or stupid posts. And asking for bypasses and where to download. And just asking if it works on this or that....

And I don't think scribbleanuts only will cause chaos. The big releases like Pokemon are released around the same time. Both September 10+... Imagine the damage.

Edit: Not to mention the number of duplicate, almost 1:1 threads that will be created.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could imagine Admins closing down the Discussion thread so that it wouldn't be so hectic.

Technik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Either way in less than 1 week gbatemp will be freaking laggy due to scribblenaunts and Pokemon both which probably will have early releases.
13/12th Pokemon HG SS
14/15 Scribblenaunts and Mario & Luigi bowsers inside story.

♪Its the BEST WEEK EVER!♪

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    i dont know why tv manufactures put the hdmi ports in dumb locations so the cables have to stick out, and then down, putting strain on the ports. Instead of having the ports along the bottom edge of the tv facing downwards.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    windows me was mostly on laptops if i remembered correctly
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I hate that too where you have to use an HDMI extension for an Amazon Fire Stick.
    +1
    I had a desktop with ME on it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, And also cheap-ass desktop PCs like eMachines.
    Worst MS OS in history. Period.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My entertainment centers blocking all my io gotta fix that eventually
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I had used win 98 SE till XP arrived
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah I can still go for totinos