Gaming Will Modern Warfare 3 leak for Wii?

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol fake?
All of wii boxart's are white open your eyes people :D
I think the case is meant to be gold plus there was one game that had a red case.

This game...hopefully it wont be painful to play like the last two. I mean the Wii port of BO was pretty good and controls were great but the game itself...bleh.

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
Just saw a torrent named MODERN.WARFARE.3.WII.ISO.NTSCU.reb0RN.
Anyone know if its the real deal?
The size of the ISO is correct for a SL DVD at least, but I dont know if MW3 is supposed to be SL or DL for Wii.

Parablank

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just saw a torrent named MODERN.WARFARE.3.WII.ISO.NTSCU.reb0RN.
Anyone know if its the real deal?
The size of the ISO is correct for a SL DVD at least, but I dont know if MW3 is supposed to be SL or DL for Wii.
Same, I was just browsing a "site", and came across this. File size is definitely legit, but I've never heard of reBORN. Maybe it's from a private tracker?

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just found "MODERN.WARFARE.3.WII.ISO.NTSCU.reb0RN." Not sure if it's real. I swear I want to at least have this game by the time I get off of work tomorrow :/

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Typing that release name in Google gives websites that has it upped, but the file within each torrent has a name of "TC8E52.iso", so I don't know what that would stand for or even mean, but it might be fake?

EDIT: Unless the TC8E52 is the title ID? I'll give it a try and download it.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TC8E52 might be the title ID. It's not the first time I've seen a title ID longer than 4 "digits", thing is, the file is barely seeding.I dont want to waste time getting something that might end up being fake.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TC8E52 might be the title ID. It's not the first time I've seen a title ID longer than 4 "digits", thing is, the file is barely seeding.I dont want to waste time getting something that might end up being fake.

Yeah I think I'll wait until its upped on a private tracker instead.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw that. I also think it sucks that the Wii version hasn't leaked but then again, we Wii gamers don't get much respect. We know that these so called "Hardcorez" gamers only care about PS3, 360 and PC. -_-'

Pattonfiend67

You're F'ng Out!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 digits, huh? tell me ANY game with 4 digits and i will send you $4 through paypal right now... king of nintendo, my ass...​

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
4 digits, huh? tell me ANY game with 4 digits and i will send you $4 through paypal right now... king of nintendo, my ass...

I stand corrected but it's been a looong while since I've used a backup loader like Neogamma. When you're using cIOScorp, you dont really look at titles while loading games anymore. BTW, no need to be hostile. It was a honest mistake.
Lastly Im going through the Wii title database. It looks like VC games and homebrew use 4 digits while most Wii games use more BUT I will take you up on your offer so Im still looking :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N-3vv4kzdk