1. ComicMaster148

OP ComicMaster148 Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector

United States
    Will Lakka Tv ever get updated with basic features such as being able to go into sleep mode, Wireless Joy-Con support, and being able to reboot to cfw payload. Or is it abondonware and shouldn't bother using it?

2. Nerdtendo

Nerdtendo Your friendly neighborhood idiot

United States
    Not a dev, but I wouldn't really bet on it being actively updated. iirc, Android is better at Gamecube and Dreamcast stuff, and Horizon can run pretty much anything before that perfectly fine.

3. Basketto

Basketto GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    The switch version of Lakka was abandoned long long ago, the main devolopers were much more interested & invested in bringing emulation to horizon.
    Along with this, wireless joycon support seemed to be much more trouble to implement than anyone realised. So docked as feature was never included.
    Someone recompiled an unofficial build which can be found on the lakka thread with updated cores, but unless it gets wireless controller & docked support(which won’t happen as the main developers abandoned it), most people have little interest using it.

4. evil_santa

evil_santa Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    @Basketto
    You are not up to date.
    Look at Linux4Switch Discord=>Lakka

klear likes this.
  5. Smoker1

Smoker1 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Which Build of RetroArch can be used, and what is Emulation Results?

6. evil_santa

evil_santa Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    At the moment none at all. The developers build Lakka first so that all features like in L4T-UBUNTU are available (Bluetooth, docked mode, reboot to payload etc.) When this is completed we will see.

7. Basketto

Basketto GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    Ah apologies! I presumed any kind of official update would be mentioned on the official lakka thread here on the gbatemp.
    If its not on their, I admit I dont really follow the discord.

8. evil_santa

evil_santa Member
    Newcomer

Germany
    But it will take a while until it works. Currently it is not even possible to compile it. But it is being worked on and that's great news.

Basketto likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - abandonware, updated, Lakka