Hacking will it work on the 2ds even if its on ver 9.2?

Aron95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone Know if the gateway Exploit/emuNAND work on the 2ds even if its on ver 9.2?
and if not will it ever be possebly for it to work in the near future, so i can keep it on ver 9.2 and not update.

dedChar

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yes it will work with 9.2
(If you read the posts on gateways site, you would know that.)

Aron95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes it will work with 9.2
(If you read the posts on gateways site, you would know that.)
Thank you for replying, iv been asking this for a while now. iv been trying to downgrade, but it always gives me a message that its not avable in my region. why does it do this? im in the us so it u for the dg. file right? i'm sorry for all the questions.

dedChar

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you for replying, iv been asking this for a while now. iv been trying to downgrade, but it always gives me a message that its not avable in my region. why does it do this? im in the us so it u for the dg. file right? i'm sorry for all the questions.
You can not downgrade a 2ds with gateway, because the 2ds can't run with fw <6.0 or something.
So just stay on 9.2

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Downgrading doesn't work for 2DS yet. But you can still use Gateway mode via the browser.

Aron95

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can not downgrade a 2ds with gateway, because the 2ds can't run with fw <6.0 or something.
So just stay on 9.2
thanks, also can i buy a 2ds then use gateway to upgrade to 9.0-9.2 but not go over 9.5?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Downgrading doesn't work for 2DS yet. But you can still use Gateway mode via the browser.

Last edited by Aron95,
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
thanks, also can i buy a 2ds then use gateway to upgrade to 9.0-9.2 but not go over 9.5?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
In emuNAND you can update to the latest firmware if you wish. Just make sure to update via System Settings and make sure your version number in the bottom left corner is prefaced with "GW" (GW9.2.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple