Gaming Will It Be Impossible To Get a hold of BoTW?

03bgood

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only have enough to buy a Switch and I really want the new Zelda game, as almost everyone has given it perfect 10s and I was wondering, will it be nearly impossible to find it in stores if I wait a little longer? I don't want to download it because that would take up a lot of space on the Switch's SD card. What do I do? My birthday is in April.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think it's already impossible to get it. If you wait, it might be available after a few weeks.

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, it won't be the same crap that it was with the NES Classic?
I think NES Classic started slow but became big after a while. Switch and BoTW started big and will become "slow" after some time, cuz everyone'll already have got their hands on one.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wait, you speak about the physical game being unobtainable? Why would that ever be the case?
The Switch itself, maybe, yes - but the game should be everywhere.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Not if you wait for the hype to go down. The launch Switch has already been confirmed to have problems. So really it's going to be best to wait it out, or buy the Wii U version.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not if you wait for the hype to go down. The launch Switch has already been confirmed to have problems. So really it's going to be best to wait it out, or buy the Wii U version.
Aside from the left joy-con being unresponsive what other issues are there possibly?

Btw, I like your new profile pic.

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, my Switch and Zelda are currently on their way in one package with UPS for morning delivery before noon. Also two other preorders at local stores open as a failsafe, which could also be picked up tomorrow :lol:

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's lost for all eternity. People will love the shit out of it and you'll never get the chance to play it.

Just buy it used when somebody doesn't like it. Happens all the time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Aside from the left joy-con being unresponsive what other issues are there possibly?

As far as I know, just that and lack of games at launch.
And thank @Bubsy Bobcat for drawing it for me ^_^

S

Saiyan Lusitano

It's lost for all eternity. People will love the shit out of it and you'll never get the chance to play it.

Just buy it used when somebody doesn't like it. Happens all the time.
Used copies are going for almost or even more than the original retail price.

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country

I watched this video earlier which gives a gamers review of it and it's flaws. This guy if you don't know is the world record holder of games/consoles etc so his review I found quite interesting to watch.

Reactions: RemixDeluxe

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got a point. But a person who would want to get rid of the game would sell it lower than the original price, wouldn't they?
Pikmin 3 jumped to over $100 used for awhile in 2015 prior to becoming a Nintendo Select. I dont think that will happen with BotW.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah your be able to get one on launch day.
Its a hot selling game so therr will be a ton of them.
If not wait a the next week and there be more.

Long story short ill have an extra copy ill be putting up on ebay with some 3d printed stuff i hope it sells.

ClayClaymore

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I only have enough to buy a Switch and I really want the new Zelda game, as almost everyone has given it perfect 10s and I was wondering, will it be nearly impossible to find it in stores if I wait a little longer? I don't want to download it because that would take up a lot of space on the Switch's SD card. What do I do? My birthday is in April.

You know I got about 20 copies of "Zelda: Breath of the Wind." I'll get you one for $150. ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool