Hacking Will installing NSP to SD on emuMMC taint sysMMC OFW?

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
For the record I've never ran CFW on sysMMC, I actually deleted that entry from hekate, will NSPs installed on SD show up on sysMMC OFW though? I fear I might get banned from this.

I remember back in the 3DS emuNAND days we have a step(format once or something like that?) to make emuNAND use a different directory on SD so they won't interfere with sysNAND, but I haven't heard a similar thing for switch yet.

They're all dumped by myself from physical cartridges if anyone wonders though.

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. If you created an emunand of your sysnand after creating and linking a NNID on your sysnand, it's also linked on your emunand. You don't want that.

Reactions: JimmyZ

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the quick reply, but could you elaborate more on the NNID issue?

I searched a bit and found this: https://www.reddit.com/r/SwitchHack...ould/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share
Are you referring to this? From what I could tell, I never go online on emuMMC, then this shouldn't be an issue?
I'm not reading that post. What I'm saying is, if you had fully set up your sysnand prior to making your emummc, and you created and linked a Nintendo account to your device in sysnand, then when you made emunand, it also copied the account. If you never ever ever go online with emunand, it's nothing to worry about. However, make sure you delete your internet configurations from emunand, if they exist. If not, don't worry. Just don't make any and/or keep it in airplane mode.

Reactions: JimmyZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls