Will IDPS be obtainable ever again on OFW?

Discussion in 'PS4 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Arnaiyus, May 18, 2016.

1. Arnaiyus
    OP

Arnaiyus Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 8, 2013
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec
    Hi,
    I was wondering if this scene is active enough so that a new "IDPStealer" would be discovered.
    I'm one of the few who missed out on obtaining it on OFW before it was patched.

The only thing I want to do with it would be doing this tuto that I came across recently. Playing both Xillia games with the original voices would be nice, however I would not consider running CFW (and painfully do the steps to get CFW, I'm on current OFW...).

Since that tutorial mentionned undubbing possible on OFW I kinda got excited, until I realised I need my IDPS and am kinda too late for that. A real bummer.

Anyway, just want opinion on how the PS3 scene is looking, if I kind still hope or if I should just give it up.

Thanks and keep up the good work guys!

2. hyprskllz

hyprskllz Gashatto!!

Apr 19, 2016
    Indonesia
    Auldrant
    You're on the wrong section, this section is only for sharing tutorials.
    As for your question, you cant't. If i'm not mistaken, the idpstealer were already patched by sony so you cant' use it anymore. As idpstealer were patched, you also cannot use ps3xport.

But there is an alternative. Try to use Trueancestor Backup Injector. It doesn't need idps so you can try your luck.
    Mainly it's for c00 games but you can try it.

bkifft likes this.
  3. mustafag32g

mustafag32g GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 30, 2014
    Argentina
    If your ofw is under 4.70 it still works :-)