1. Pharmacist

OP Pharmacist Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    I installed hen on my system because I wanted to reminisce the days when I played the demo on xbox 360, and since Sony removed it from PSN I had to install it from a Homebrew site.

Now I installed the demo, removed HFW and installed the OFW 4.86 back, unpacked demo PKG is still on the system, I ran it once from my account while not being connected to PSN.

The question is, should I remove the demo altogether and then play online through PSN safely and not being worried about getting the ban, or can I leave the demo on my PS3 and play Tekken 6 online while NBA Live 09 demo is installed on my hdd. Will I get banned for installing the removed demo pkg from psn store by using Hen and playing Tekken 6 online from the disc that I bought while NBA Live 09 demo is still on the hard drive? or am I gonna get banned anyway no matter what I do?

Last edited by Pharmacist, Sep 12, 2020
  2. MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola The Xbox Guy

Canada
    You are always at risk of ban with a CFW PS3. A random demo does not change anything.

3. Pharmacist

OP Pharmacist Newbie
    Newcomer

Russia
    I've reverted my ps3 back from HFW to OFW by reinstalling the OFW twice onto my PS3, so its technically on OFW now and i haven't went online on HFW.

4. godreborn

godreborn GBAtemp Legend

United States
    unlikely. of the big three, sony is the most inept when it comes to detecting cfw. either that or they only go after easy prey

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - installed, removed, banned