Hacking will GW publically release their old beta with N3ds miimaker exploit as a means to install Mset ?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
unless games that used mii's in games would not even boot at all or crashed that would be a big problem and they could not release such a solution
this is my guess and that it was also very unstable but i still think it exists and i think it would be possible to use if only once to install Mset then switch the launcher to 3.2.1 , unless they are working on building a unified launcher that can work with miimaker to install Mset and then work like normal 3.2.1 after mset is installed , they got the Mset from the scene and only recently so maybe they have not yet fully explored this possibility yet
yeah except even if games that use mii's crash, that would only apply in sysnand, again, im 99% sure it was all just a load of BS to get the nabs off their backs :P

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very unlikely. Gateway would have released it by now if that was an option. Unfortunately it didn't work and OOT exploit was implemented in its place which hurts both the users and Gateway Team.

well if we are to trust sonyUSA it worked somewhat, and they have only recently discovered the Mset installable exploit
so maybe they are working on it , who knows though

storm75x

Remember that thing I don't remember? Yeah, that!
Trophies
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲͡ ̲__
Website
www.fort42.com
XP
Country
well if we are to trust sonyUSA it worked somewhat, and they have only recently discovered the Mset installable exploit
so maybe they are working on it , who knows though
He didnt get an emunand. And we don't know what data it corrupts in Mii Maker.

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He didnt get an emunand. And we don't know what data it corrupts in Mii Maker.

yeah thats another reason they didn't release it, no emunand, but so what we don't need emunand to install the Mset exploit
we would only need to use it once to install Mset then be done with it

Reactions: storm75x

prototech

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah thats another reason they didn't release it, no emunand, but so what we don't need emunand to install the Mset exploit
we would only need to use it once to install Mset then be done with it
Except for the fact that if you could exploit up to that point of being able to do the NVRAM and MSET stuff, you would also be able to do emuNAND. It could have just been an exploit that the Gateway team couldn't get to work consistently for all we know, but the fact is, we don't truly know if it even exists.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end