Will CFGUSBLoader load a split wbfs file on a FAT32?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by alex.ap.pacman, Jan 30, 2012.

1. alex.ap.pacman
    OP

Member alex.ap.pacman GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Will CFGUSBLoader load split wbfs file off of a FAT32 - because Metroid Prime Trilogy is 8GB and I can split it into 4GB each size, but the question is, will it read it?

2. PsyBlade

Member PsyBlade Snake Charmer

Germany
    (for the sake of other readers)

yes

it needs to be named .wbf1

3. DeadlyFoez

Member DeadlyFoez Banned

United States
    Guy, how many freaking threads do you need to create? Seriously, please don't flood the forums.

If you don't know how to get anything done under linux without everyone holding your hand every single step of the way and you're still not being successful then it is time to change OS's and install windows and stop putting everyone else through the misery from your lack of understanding.

I've been seeing your threads for the past couple of days and I wake up this morning to see 3 new ones?!?!? Like WTF?!?!? Get a grip. Learn to use IRC. Learn some self control. And most of all, learn when to quit.

If I keep failing at brain surgery on my wife (which no matter what, anything will be an improvement), then I'm not going to keep harrassing the world for help walking me through how to make her smarter, instead eventually I should just kill the bitch (or for you, just install windows).

Sounds like maybe you need some of my brain surgery to smarten you up a little.

P.S. You've also now been reporting for spamming the forum.