Hardware Will be able to send my 3DS in for repair

SuperTrever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My 3DS has a very floppy screen and it's just getting worse every week. I was wondering if I would be able to send it in for repair even though I've used my Acekard on it?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yes, there is no way they can know if you used a flash card unless they do some investigating which the repair service doesn't do and they couldn't give a rats ass if you did anyways. So don't worry about it
tongue.gif

SuperTrever

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
suprgamr232 said:
Yes, there is no way they can know if you used a flash card unless they do some investigating which the repair service doesn't do and they couldn't give a rats ass if you did anyways. So don't worry about it
tongue.gif
Thank you(:

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having a question for a while regarding these repairs and previously using a flashcart on the system. The 3DS is region-locked, right? Well what if you send in an American 3DS unit (or European for that matter), and located in the Activity Log is the Acekard 2i's masked Japanese game called that "DORASU" and Nintendo sees that?

There is obviously no way to play that Japanese game on an American unit. So they will assume you used a flashcart or something. Not trying to freak the OP out here but it's just a question I've been pondering.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fergieboy10 said:
dorasu is a ds game so it isn't region locked but they don't really care they probably know exactly what 100+ hours of dorasu really means

QUOTE(emmanu888 @ Sep 6 2011, 09:53 PM) if its a ds game the ds games don't have region lock only dsi and 3ds games

Ohhh, right. Forgot about the regular DS games being region-free. Sorry then for that question.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: