Hacking Will a Vita on 3.50 be able to upload a save to a ps4 with the same game?

2dere

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't know how to make the question sound simple and be understood so I'll give you my scenario;
I have been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth via a copy on the psv and saw there is a sale on the same game on the ps4. I was hoping to buy the game on the ps4 and continue playing the same game save. I don't know if not having the latest firmware would stop this being possible. (would imagine so) my psn + ends tomorrow before I renew and didn't know if there was another method of transferring.
Anyone been in such a position? Or even know the answer?
Thanks for reading guys.

[Edit; Thread title says 3.50, meant 3.60]

Last edited by 2dere,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how to make the question sound simple and be understood so I'll give you my scenario;
I have been playing Digimon Cyber Sleuth via a copy on the psv and saw there is a sale on the same game on the ps4. I was hoping to buy the game on the ps4 and continue playing the same game save. I don't know if not having the latest firmware would stop this being possible. (would imagine so) my psn + ends tomorrow before I renew and didn't know if there was another method of transferring.
Anyone been in such a position? Or even know the answer?
Thanks for reading guys.
Don't u mean 3.60?

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're able to upload your save from the Vita to the PS+ cloud with 3.60, I imagine it's possible. You can try doing that before buying the PS4 version to see if it works. If it doesn't allow you to then you're probably stuck.

Reactions: 2dere

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it helps, I was playing Lumo on my 3.60 PSTV, then when I started it on PS4 it found the save from the vita version. I hadn't done anything specific to upload the save, it happened automatically. My PSTV is obviously signed in to my PSN account but it's not activated with renpdrm or whatever.

(offtopic, I do not recommend the Vita version of Lumo, full of crash bugs. Shame, great game.)

Last edited by hippy dave,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: And your own @SylverReZ ?