Hacking Will a softmod ever be able to play backups at full speed? (6x)

games2007

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, everyone. I was wondering if there will ever be a softmod that will allow backups to be played at 6x speed. I know that there has been some major progress recently, in the past year, regarding softmodding Wiis. There have been Wii modchips for a while that allow backups of gamecube and wii games to be played, but only recently, have there been methods of launching backups that work well enough to be playable. In late September, people were launching a limited amount of games that had compatibility issues through The Backup Loader 0.1. And... they had to be decrypted... and other such things. Now the launcher, along with Softmii and preloader hacks, you can boot a high percentage of games, with cheats, from other regions, and normally, at a playable speed, in full color and sound, without modifying your system. So, do you think the development of softmods will continue and be able to play backed up copies of games at full speed? Please reply and tell you me what you know or think about the situation.

D

Deleted User

A way to get flamed?

YES!

If you search, you'd know a lot of people has been asking this, and they got flamed XD.

It isn't fucking possible, get a chip, or live with 3x

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
apparently is a hardware thing and it cannot be changed
but then again, for a very long time everyone was saying a softmod would never happen because of the hardware design itself

D

Deleted User

If I was a dev, I would rather buy a chip rather than buying multiple Wii Drives to hack it's firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou